Out of sight doesn’t always mean out of mind, especially when it comes to termites. Termites will cause serious damage to your property if you allow them to go unchecked. The cost of repairing this damage can be expensive, and the longer the termites have access to your home or business the more damage they’ll do.
That is why it is important to explore your termite treatment options as soon as possible in order to reduce the risk of damage to your home. Contact Sigma Pest Control for a FREE estimate, professional service, and THE best solution to your termite control needs.
Sigma Termite Solutions (STS) provides you with peace of mind that your home is protected from termites for good.
With Sigma Termite Solutions, your home receives a long-lasting barrier against termites, and a thorough inspection of your home is administered every year. If termites are ever found we will, as always, honor our satisfaction guaranty and take care of the problem.
Points of Service
- Treatment – If evidence of termites comes to our attention, we’ll prepare a customized treatment plan based on your home’s needs and start right away by applying a targeted control plan — preventative treatment.
- Follow Up – In the unlikely event that termites return, Sigma Pest Control will be there to honor our satisfaction guarantee and take care of the problem.
Our Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze pest control service packages are pet-friendly, eco-friendly, and proven to work. We are happy to work with you to tailor the service to fit your needs.
Our Platinum Package is your Complete Pest Control Solution. You get year-round protection for your family and home. Our plan safely and effectively treats ants, spiders, roaches, rodents, mosquitoes, and other common household pests, PLUS TERMITE CONTROL!
Say goodbye to pests and TERMITES with our popular Gold Package.
For only $49 per month, you get Quarterly Pest Control and Sigma Termite Solutions. This is a year-round service and an initial payment of $799 is required.
Start protecting your home and family today with our Bronze package!
$33 per month gets you the Quarterly Pest Control service. This is a year-round service and an initial payment of $199 is required.
Certified and Experienced Staff
Our certified and experienced staff offers effective pest treatments that respect the customer’s needs as well as the environment. All associates of Sigma Pest Control are trained and certified in Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
After the initial inspection, we recommend only the services necessary to remove pests and restore your peace of mind. Each program is provided with a written guarantee and carried out in adherence to the highest industry standards and regulations.
Termite control tips
Treating a home for termites requires special skills, and a knowledge of building construction is needed in order to identify critical areas where termites are likely to enter. Termite control also utilizes specialized equipment such as powerful masonry drills, large-capacity spray tanks, and long metal rods for injecting soil.
A typical treatment may involve internal spraying and soil injection along the foundation, beneath concrete slabs, and within foundation walls. “Do-it-yourself” products, sold to homeowners at retail stores or bought over the internet, will seldom eliminate an existing termite problem.
How to protect your home from termites
Not every home has termites, but it doesn’t hurt to make sure your home doesn’t invite them in. Keep these tips in mind and you’ll be well on your way to telling termites to take a hike.
- Eliminate or reduce moisture in and around the home.
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes and exterior AC units.
- Repair fascia, soffits and rotted roof shingles.
- Replace weather stripping and loose mortar around basement foundation and windows.
- Divert water away from the house through properly functioning downspouts, gutters and splash blocks.
- Routinely inspect the foundation of a home for signs of mud tubes.
- Monitor all exterior areas of wood, including windows, door frames and skirting boards for any noticeable changes.
- Maintain an 18-inch gap between soil and any wood portions of your home.
- Consider scheduling a professional inspection annually.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house.